NewYears IED

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Green Zone Meditation

Instead of writing this week I've decided to record a meditation. The track is 9 minutes long.

I was inspired by the military understanding of a Green Zone.

I always thought of the green zone as more secure than a FOB so I wanted to create a complimentary meditation.

I invite you to listen to your senses. Especially, hearing to determine proximity.

If you've ever been in a mortar attack, sound will give you a ton of information.

Here is the meditation.


This post was guided by the 61st stanza of the Art of Peace, a book written by Morihei Ueshiba
Armor Down has a website. Check it out.

If you like the AD Facebook page and I'll email you the PDF of a book called "Mindfulness in Plain English".



Thrive as a civilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment